Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Just so I don't post on EVERY thread...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I have got to say, I've been missing out by not being here more. Crazy, Jones, Oz, Dano, Chili, dwim...all of you have written some great stuff. I'm enjoying the poetry and stories. I'll still post comments here and there, but I wanted y'all to know I've been reading and enjoying. smile

    ------------------
    Branflakes, the ninja lesbian milk getter bunny protecting flirt.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality"-Savage Garden

    When shall I hold my passion for you?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Coke Cans's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2000
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tongue Finnally!! Someone who doesn't like my stuff. See.. I am not the only one who thinks it sucks. smile

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't read it yet, Cans. wink I 've been trying to play catch up on this board. I'll get back to yours at some point.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 1999
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    thanks bran it means a lot to hear that...

    ------------------
    "What about him? What are you doing with him?"
    "What you should be doing with me..."

    Proud family member of Jelymo, gollum, Kelly, Dano, Jaxom27, 5Cats, Fenix and others.

    I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned

    Arch-nemesis of Tea Woman

  5. #5
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're too kind, Bran. smile

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Coke Cans's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2000
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just teasing. smile And I do not think the things I've post on this board are really all that wonderful.. smile But that is just because i know I can do better. smile

    ------------------
    "You only wish you understood, what it means to love you..."-Me

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Chilimuffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2000
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks Bran smile. you rule.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And there's me who came back and was friggin' overwhelmed!!! What happened here?! hahahahaha it was great. I just have to get my own computer and then I can sit and read everything....I want to read it now, but...time is not on my side.

    ------------------
    ~Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.~ T.E.Lawrence
    ~These posts are for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.~ by D.A.N.
    ~Murder one I didn't know what I did
    I figured it out by murder two
    Murder three I stopped feeling ashamed
    This is me I'm going for you~ by: dwim

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 1999
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, Branflakes. You are a kick-ass, rock 'n roll superstar.

    take care

    ---jones

    ------------------
    "what Marie's not gonna do"
    new chapters in Works & Days
    a punk rock romance in words, music & art
    http://www.freehomepages.com/worksanddays

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Y'all are the ones that kick ass. smile

    ------------------
    Branflakes, the ninja lesbian milk getter bunny protecting flirt.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality"-Savage Garden

    When shall I hold my passion for you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •